Disputes don’t always have to go to court. Sometimes, they can be settled through mediation. David’s recent article shares more on alternatives to litigating IP disputes.
- David Friedland Serves as Mediator for INTA Psychology of Mediation Session
- Jaime Vining to Serve as Co-Supervisor of UM Law Students Appearing Before USPTO
- Jaime Vining Wins 2017 INTA Volunteer Service Award
- INTA Trade Bulletin Features Profile of Jaime Vining
- David Friedland Pens Article Regarding Alternatives to Litigating IP Disputes